Does your company need marketing content that can engage your audience and communicate your brand’s unique advantages? Copy that’s readable and interesting, yet works to achieve your company’s objectives?
With more than 18 years of copywriting expertise, I help global and national B2B technology companies communicate benefits and features in a way that inspires prospects and customers to take action.
I create and curate content covering a wide range of markets and topics – wireless, mobile, broadcasting and cable, business process outsourcing, enterprise resource planning (ERP), the Cloud, contact centers, financial and property management, to name a few.
My services include:
- •Contributed Articles
- •Case Studies
- •SEO-Optimized News Releases •Website Content
- •White Papers
- •Speaking Abstracts
- •Messaging Campaigns for External and Internal Audiences
Outsourcing any or all of your writing and editing projects with me gives you access to a senior-level writer when you need one, without the associated costs of an additional staff position.
So whether your goals are to increase sales, create awareness, or educate your audience, let’s talk . . . I can help!
I’m an Atlanta-based freelance writer with more than 18 years of writing, editing, marketing communications and public relations experience with B2B companies.
Basically, I’m a non-technical person who can communicate complex technical material in a way that’s easy for your audience to understand. From discovering the right message and outlining key points through draft and final copy, I bring ideas into focus.
I’ve worked with all levels of employees – from CEOs and CFOs to sales to engineers – to create materials that get attention, inspire your prospects and customers to take action, as well as convey your brand.
A good copywriter thinks visually. I work as a team with graphic designers and creative directors to ensure your copy and design complement each other to engage your audience.
Let me help you communicate clearly and concisely
so your audience finds your message compelling
- - Originally from St. Louis, I hold a Bachelor of Journalism degree from the Missouri School of Journalism at the University of Missouri-Columbia.
- - I’m a Georgia Master Gardener who believes David Austen English roses can grow in humid Atlanta.
How does this work?
Typically, a client tells me their objectives, for their company as well as the marketing piece. Then, we discuss communications solutions to achieve their goals – press releases with search engine optimization (SEO), case studies, brochure copy, Web copy or other vehicles. We agree on a scope of work, including deadlines and fees. I work on a project basis or on a retainer.
- Editorial Services: Blogs, web copy, brochures and marketing collateral, white papers, byline articles, direct mail
- Public Relations: Case studies, SEO-press releases, newsletters, magazine articles, product launch plans
- Editing and Proofreading: An extra pair of eyes
Here are a few links to samples of my work: